CSC Tutor Application Form

We only recruit chess tutors with UK Residency and UK Right to Work.

Please note: If you have lived in the UK for less than 2 years you will usually need to provide a criminal record certificate from the country or countries you have lived in.

Once you have completed this form, please email your CV to [email protected] This can be in .pdf, .doc, .docx or text format.